Provides cover for bodily injury and/or damage to property as a result of your business activity and/or any products that you manufacture, import or sell.

Cover can be extended to include damage you cause to other people’s property in your care. For example a drink or cigarette machine owned by the suppliers, or customer’s goods left for repair. Driving risk for damage to other vehicles can also be included if relevant to your business.

Exclusions include faulty workmanship, professional advice or error in design.